Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome

Hi everyone! I am Cheri and this is my blog The Chronicle Crafter..
A little about me, I have been scrapbooking since I can remember in one way or another and have taken my hobby even further by owning and operating a scrapbook store CP's Scrapping in Mason City, Iowa.
I have two children, my daughter is 18 and will be attending college in the fall and my son is 10 and is in the 5th grade. The kiddos are one of the main reasons I do what I do as a crafter. I want them to be able years from now to look at the scrapbooks I did for them and really be able to remember the childhood they had.
Another reason I love paper crafting? It's FUN! Think about it, in what other hobby can you walk into a store and pick up little pieces of different mediums and create something wonderful.
I will be doing a lot of projects and sharing them on my blog here and I would love to hear what every one thinks.
And since I do own a scrap shop we'll do some give aways now and then too :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I just doubled your followers. :) Happy to be here for the first printing, so to speak. Enjoy blogging, now get a darn pic of a project up here, will ya?

    ReplyDelete