Thursday, February 23, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

This is a Tim Holtz Paper bag bood I did, I bound it using chain and have quite a few metal embelisments.






A Halloween Envelope book I did.



A card I made using the Graphic 45 Steampunk paper and metal flowers :)







I used a 6x9 inch chipboard trunk from Hobby Lobby and covered it with papers from the Once Upon a Sprintime Collection using Studio Multi Medium in Matte. I used Graphic 45 hinges to put a "window" made out of chipboard on the top of the box. When you open the window I have a Prima rosette and across the bottom I used the lace from Graphic 45 Trim. The keyhole is by Graphic 45, I colored it using Glimmer mist. I also used Glimmer mist to color the canvas piece behind the Fairy on the front of the window :)
Halloween Wonderland tags on tiles. I used Alcohol Inks (in Red Pepper, Sunset Orange and Sunshine Yellow for the orange ones and Meadow, Eggplant and Denim for the blue ones) to cover the background and secured down the tags and strips using Studio Multi Medium in Matte.
What can I say I LOVE this fairy line of papers :D A card I made using them and a Prima Flower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment